Austin LSAT Prep's Philosophy
Next LSAT Class
June 6 - July 20
LSAT Classes Taught in Austin, Texas
LSAT Test Dates
April 15 & 15
June 9 & 10
August 11 & 12
September 8 & 9
October 13 & 14
November 10 & 11
January 12 & 13
Austin LSAT Prep is the premier LSAT preparation program in Central Texas. Austin LSAT Prep was started in 2010 by Dr. Ajay Amar, who founded our company on a simple philosophy: People learn best from great teaching and curriculum.
Our approach to LSAT preparation emphasizes strategic thought and quality of teaching above all. Our focus is on our students and their law school goals.
Exceptional LSAT Courses & Tutoring
We firmly believe that exceptional LSAT preparation combines the effective presentation of new knowledge and problem-solving concepts; explanations that enlighten; focused practice to reinforce that learning; and above all, a strategic approach towards preparing for and taking the LSAT exam.
- Teaching is personal; learning is paramount. We believe LSAT prep is best done in small classes, led by a real teacher so that every student can receive individual attention. A small-group class allows each student to discuss LSAT concepts in detail with the professor, and to hear other students' questions, ultimately prompting the student into more active learning and better knowledge retention.
- LSAT preparation cannot be hurried. We emphasize properly paced instruction, with time allowed for practice and absorption of knowledge.
- Quality trumps quantity every time. We take a focused, strategic approach to teaching and our curriculum development. Instead of overloading our students with unessential materials and conducting endless practice rounds without a specific purpose, we coach to the test, and train our students to use analytical methods to solve LSAT problem types.
- The best LSAT preparation meets your needs, not ours. We offer flexible learning options. Our professors are attuned to the needs of the class and experienced in adapting the curriculum and instruction.
- Every student is important. A high LSAT score opens the doors to excellent law school programs, scholarships, and fellowships. Our entire team is focused on helping you achieve your goals.